Friday, May 27, 2011

I believe I can fly :)

Believe me, this is not becoming a habit of mine to link to youtube videos on every post - but this is exactly what I feel like today -

This goes back to my post on people in my life and those who have passed through my life - but had to put this down - sometimes inspiration comes when you expect it the least - let's say I have found people and things to be thankful for even in my deepest darkest despair :). By just being themselves they made an example of how I could be better..... so how do I thank you !!


Given the current social media taking over the world and me being a total introvert - I sometimes feel I don't fit in - or rather is there anyone else like me - or rather where are all the people like me ? I wish there could be an app - search for people like you. :) But I guess that's what makes meeting new people or even seeing the old people in your life in a new light - so interesting. Because people change and even if you think you have them figured out - you really don't.

Though the next lines are not a logical sequence of whatever I was saying previously and because I am all over the place today - I might as well the thousands of thoughts running through my head as it is. I was reading my old posts and I really miss that me - rant rant rant :).

So anyways, till I have thoughts that are too big to fit into twitter, not really facebookii, too small for a book, I think blog is where I'll be.

No comments: